Iress South Africa 2023 Customer Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is promoted by Iress MD RSA (Pty) Ltd (registered number 1965/002808/07) situated at 2929 on Nicol, Building 3, 2929 Williams Nicol Drive, Bryanston, 2091 (the Promoter).
2. The prize draw is open to all Republic of South Africa residents aged 18 years or over, who are:
(a) at the date of entry, (i) employees of Promoter customers; or (ii) Promoter customers in a personal capacity; and
(b) personally invited by the Promoter, by email or by weblink, to complete the Iress South Africa 2023 Customer Survey.
Employees of any Promoter group company, their families, agents, and any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, are expressly excluded from entering the prize draw.
3. You will be entered into the prize draw when you:
(a) complete the Iress 2023 Customer Survey; and
(b) select ‘Yes’ in response to the survey question ‘Do you wish to be entered into the Iress South Africa 2023 Customer Survey prize draw?’.
There is no other mechanism of entry into the prize draw.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 5am (South Africa Standard Time) on 12 September 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 6pm (South Africa Standard Time) on 3 October 2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 17 October 2023 (the Draw Date).
8. The winner will receive either (at the winner’s option):
(a) a set of Apple ‘Airpods’ (3rd generation) (the Airpods); or
(b) a donation of 4,000 ZAR to a registered South African charity of the winner’s choice (to be chosen by the winner from a list of selected charities provided by the Promoter) (the Donation).
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 5pm (South Africa Standard Time) on 20 October 2023. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, indicating which prize option the winner chooses, and (if applicable, for delivery of the Airpods) the winner’s address, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. If the winner selects the Airpods as the prize, the Airpods will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win. If the winner selects the Donation, the Donation will be made to the winner’s selected charity within 28 days of the winner notifying the Promoter of the selected charity.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative (other than the option to select the Donation) is offered.
12. decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. These terms and conditions and this promotion shall be governed at all times by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Gauteng Local Division), Johannesburg shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
Iress is a technology company providing software to the financial services industry.
Our software is used by more than 10,000 businesses and 500,000 users globally.