As part of our commitment to help you keep up with the rapidly evolving equity release market we’ve made some more enhancements to our service within The Exchange. The latest updates include KFI (Key Facts Illustration) generation and real-time quotations - both will be available for users in the UK by the end of June.
The KFIs can be used to apply for products directly with the providers and the application will be available seamlessly through The Exchange. KFIs will be brought into the sourcing process, as well as display comparison quotes that are sourced in real-time from provider systems, for a fully joined-up process.
Here’s what’s been added to enable production of the KFIs and ensure more accurate client-specific quotes:
- Extended list of property types - reflecting the different terms available based on the specific property type
- A medical questionnaire for the products that take health into account
- Ability to specify a level of interest serviced on the plan - in addition to roll-up plans and servicing the full interest being available
- Advice Fee - to be reflected in the quote and KFI
- Ability to quote based on membership to different Clubs, to be specified in the quote
- In addition, post-quote filters and net loan calculations are also now available on The Exchange.
Post-quote filters allow advisers to navigate the large number of options available, restricting results based on a range of options and features while net loan calculations provide an indication of the true amount available for borrowing.
For more information contact us. This is only available in the UK.