These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Iress FS Limited (company number: 02958430), Honeybourne Place, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter you will be required to complete the protection survey through the link provided and submit the completed form in the online survey. No purchase is necessary.
3. Maximum one entry per eligible entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected entries or any technical interruption.
4. The prizes for the incentive are as follows:
5. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
6. Submissions to the prize draw can be sent from 00.00 (GMT) on 04/07/2022 until 23.59 (GMT) on 31/08/2022.
7. The prize draw will take place on week commencing 05/09/2022
8. The winners will be drawn from all eligible entries by means of a verifiably random computer process.
9. The winner will be notified by email before 09/09/2022 to the email address provided in the prize draw entry.
10. The winner must provide to the Promoter, within 21 days of being notified of the win, the address of their place of work to which the prize will be delivered. In the event that the winner fails to respond within this timeframe, the winner’s claim will become forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if the Promoter considers it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, the Promoter may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which an entrant must provide within 21 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
16. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
17. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. Click here for the Promoter’s Privacy Notice. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.