We have taken a number of steps in response to the coronavirus situation, for the welfare of our people and for business continuity.
This blog was originally posted on 14 March 2020 (AEDT) and was last updated at 5pm on Wednesday 1 April (AEDT). This page is being updated on an ongoing basis.
- We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation to support the welfare of our people and ensure service continuity to clients.
- Members of the Iress leadership team, including the CEO, together with specialists from within the business, are meeting regularly to ensure the right measures continue to be in place to operate effectively across a number of potential scenarios.
- Our teams are now working effectively remotely.
- We are not aware of any change to our supply chain that will have a material impact on our clients and users.
- We continue to operate and support all services.
- At this stage we do not anticipate a serious negative impact on operations or productivity as a result of this global pandemic. We are satisfied that our teams, including business-critical teams, can operate remotely for an extended period of time if required.
- Our data centres are deliberately located in different and independent locations consistent with prudent failover strategies. Following assessment, we are confident these services are not materially at risk at present from coronavirus-related issues.
Specific measures in place
To respond to the current situation, we have taken a number of steps including:
- Establishing a global working group to coordinate our response and plan ahead to a range of potential scenarios.
- Restricting access to offices, except where authorised by a member of the Iress leadership team.
- Cancelling or postponing all international travel.
- Restricting domestic travel, with any essential domestic flights requiring executive approval on a restricted basis (and subject to government guidance and requirements in each location).
- No longer holding face-to-face meetings or events with clients, suppliers or partners.
Clients can visit the dedicated coronavirus support area for information and tools available to support them at this time.
Clients can also speak with their account executive here or telephone support here. Users of Xplan, Client Portal, CommPay and Lumen can also access the Iress Community.